1 bag (12 ounces) chocolate chips
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes or peppermint candy
- 1 (5.25oz) bag of Peppermint Hot Chocolate Candy Pop
Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour the melted chocolate chips evenly over the parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and peppermint extract in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth. Pour over the chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes and Peppermint Candy Pop Popcorn over the chocolate, pressing gently so they stick well.
- Put back into the refrigerator until solid, then carefully peel it from the parchment paper and break into pieces.
- Serve in your favorite Holiday mug and enjoy!