- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 package of hot cocoa mix
- ¼ cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- ¼ cup Kahlua Coffee Liquor
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Approx. 2 cups ice cubes
- Whipped Cream topping:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Peppermint Bark (store-bought)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Candy Pop
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour into two glasses and top with whipped topping and chocolate sauce
- Whipped topping: Place the heavy cream into a mixing bowl and either using a hand or stand mixer mix on high speed until fluffy. Add in the powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Place into a piping bag or Ziplock bag and top your drink.
- Garnish with Peppermint Bark and Peppermint Hot Chocolate Candy Pop and Enjoy!