Salted Mocha Candy Pop Frappe
- 2 cups of ice
- 3/4 cup of cold brew
- 1/4 cup milk or non-dairy milk
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate sauce
- 3 tbsp salted caramel syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 handfuls of favorite Cookie Pop flavor
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth in consistency
- For milk topping, place the milk in a tall container. Hold the container at an angle and turn on the frother. Move the frother up and down until foamy bubbles form, about 20 seconds or so. Tap the container on the counter to break down any large bubbles.
- Pour the frothed milk into the mocha frappe, crumble and add Cookie or Candy Pop of choice over top and enjoy!