Salted Mocha Candy Pop Frappe
- 2 Cups of Ice
- ¼ Cups of Cold Brew Coffee
- ½ Cup of dairy or nondairy milk
- 1-2 Tbsp. of Chocolate Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. of Salted Caramel Syrup
- 2-3 Tbsp. of Simple Syrup
- ½ Cup of milk
- 2 handfuls of your favorite flavor Cookie Pop
- Handheld frother
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth in consistency.
- For milk topping, place the milk in a tall container. Hold the container at an angle and turn on the frother.
- Move the frother up and down until foamy bubbles form, about 20 seconds or so. Tap the container on the counter to break down any large bubbles.
- Pour the frothed milk into the mocha frappe, sprink Candy Pop over top and enjoy!