- Mini Ice Cream Cones
- Store bought Vanilla Ice cream
- Your favorite Cookie Pop or Candy Pop flavor
- Blue Candy Melts
- Fresh Cherries
- Ice Cream Scooper
- Fill the mini ice cream cones up with your choice of Cookie Pop or Candy Pop
- Add one coop of vanilla ice cream.
- Fill disposable decorating bag with blue candy melts. Microwave bag of candy melts on 30% power for 30 seconds. Repeat until the candy melts are fully melted.
- Snip just the tip of the decorating bag and carefully draw a 5 point star on the tops of each ice cream scoops.
- While candy melts are still tacky, add a cherry on top and then enjoy!