Fruity Pebbles White Chocolate Bark
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips (or finely chopped bar)
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal Pop
- ¼ teaspoon flaky salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 60-second increments, stirring in between.
- When the chocolate is melted, pour the mixture onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and shape it into a rectangle.
- Top with Fruity Pebbles Cereal Pop and a pinch of salt throughout
- Refrigerate for about an hour or until set. Break off chunks to eat and enjoy!