- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ¼ cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups of crushed Butterfinger Candy Pop
- Mixing bowl
- Baking Dish
- Small saucepan
- Sealed container
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and peanut butter until creamy. Add the eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat again.
- Stir together the baking powder and flour and slowly add to the butter mixture until incorporated. Add the crushed Butterfinger Candy Pop and stir by hand gently.
- Spread the batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 22-23 minutes. Do not over bake. Remove and let cool completely.
- Pour the whipping cream in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate chips until melted and creamy.
- Spread over the top of the cooled blonde brownies. Let set before cutting into bars. Store in a sealed container on the counter. Makes 24 blonde brownies.
- Garnish with extra pieces of Butterfinger Candy Pop and enjoy!